At all levels of the organization, BalletMet will strive to engage and inspire those with whom we interact. As an audience member, student, employee, or community resident, an individual’s experience with BalletMet should be perceived as vibrant and rewarding.
BalletMet will celebrate dance by engaging the community through quality performances, instruction, education programs and creation of new work.
- BalletMet maintains a resident professional company that is a classically-based ensemble of soloist quality dancers distinguished by their versatility, artistic expressiveness and unique style.
- BalletMet commits to a distinctive and diverse performance repertoire, including classic and contemporary works that engage a broad range of audiences.
- BalletMet’s Dance Academy provides a comprehensive curriculum with quality and healthful instruction for students of all ages.
- BalletMet serves the community by providing a variety of meaningful and accessible arts education and outreach programs.
- BalletMet builds, inspires, entertains and nurtures audiences for dance.
- BalletMet upholds the institution’s historic strengths and core values of balancing artistic excellence with stable operations.
- BalletMet ensures fiscal stability by maintaining strong governance and stimulating community support.
- BalletMet, its employees and Board of Trustees, conduct business in an ethical manner and provide a positive and respectful environment for both internal and external constituents.
- BalletMet advances diversity in all areas of the organization.
Photo: by Will Shively | BalletMet Dancer: Annie Mallonee
Facts & Figures
Financial Operating Statement
FY13 Season Report
For BalletMet's 990, please contact Donna M. Zianni, BalletMet Finance Director, at (614) 586-8612 or
or visit www.guidestar.org.