Through the arts we can inspire students and the community to discover more about themselves, areas of study and the world. All of our professional development programs accomplish the following major goals:
- Inquire into the nature and significance of dance and the artistic process.
- Explore the effects of differentiated and cooperative learning on curricular and co-curricular instruction.
- Design and implement lesson plans integrating the arts.
- Collaborate actively with professional artists.
- Learn and implement a variety of tools to evaluate student outcomes.