Through the arts we can inspire students and the community to discover more about themselves, areas of study and the world. All of our professional development programs accomplish the following major goals:
- Inquire into the nature and significance of dance and the artistic process.
- Explore the effects of differentiated and cooperative learning on curricular and co-curricular instruction.
- Design and implement lesson plans integrating the arts.
- Collaborate actively with professional artists.
- Learn and implement a variety of tools to evaluate student outcomes.
Friday, September 27, 2019 | 8:00-2:00 PM
BalletMet Dance Centre
322 Mt. Vernon Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
Join us at BalletMet Friday, Septmeber 27 for a two part program on Trauma-Sensitive Education and Restoration and Working with Students with Special Needs.
From 8:00-11:00 AM
Trauma-Sensitive Education and Restoration led by Dr. Lee Shackelford and Ambre Emory-Maier
From 12:00-2:00 PM
Working with Students with Special Needs led by Dr. Jacqueline Wynn
Cost: $20 (Deadline to Register: Friday, September 20th)
3 Hours Available for ODE and SUTQ Credit. Geared towards Pre-K – Grade 5 Educators.
For more information and to RSVP contact Leigh Lijoi, Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 586-8629