BalletMet Professional Development Programs
Through the arts we can inspire students and the community to discover more about themselves, areas of study and the world. All of our professional development programs accomplish the following major goals:
- Inquire into the nature and significance of dance and the artistic process.
- Explore the effects of differentiated and cooperative learning on curricular and co-curricular instruction.
- Design and implement lesson plans integrating the arts.
- Collaborate actively with professional artists.
- Learn and implement a variety of tools to evaluate student outcomes.
Professional Development in Arts Integration for Teachers
The workshop presents alternative teaching/learning processes that connect teachers, students, and artists through the art form of dance.
- Training in the elements of dance
- Integration of movement into other content areas
- Two complimentary tickets per teacher to a select BalletMet performance
- Discounted movement workshop or a performance viewing for your students as an extension of the lesson unit.
For more information, email email@example.com.