BalletMet offers financial aid to all Academy students at various income levels who are not in early childhood classes. Financial aid is determined separately from scholarships and the names of aid recipients are not publicized.
How does BalletMet award financial aid?
- Financial aid is determined on a rolling application basis.
- The number of students who receive aid depends on the number of applicants and their varying levels of documented financial need.
- Aid is awarded on sliding scale based on gender, attendance, desire and financial income.
How do I apply for financial aid?
- All applicants are asked to provide an income statement, class attendance record and a teacher recommendation, if possible.
- Contact us at (614) 224-1672 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if financial aid is available.