Your personal investment in BalletMet is truly significant.
Here are a few ways your gift makes an impact at BalletMet:
- A year’s worth of shoes are provided to our Company dancers for their professional use – total shoe budget $50,000.
- The BalletMet KidTix Program provides 3,000 free performance tickets to children identified through Central Ohio social service agencies.
- During Nutcracker season alone, BalletMet costume shop designers and technicians work nearly 2,500 hours to create, repair, fit and clean 194 costumes worn by cast members.
- The Dance Academy is a bustling place where 39 faculty members, 16 accompanists and 14 administrative and educational staff work together to deliver 200 dance classes to 1,600 students at two locations.
- Each year, nearly $150,000 is distributed in scholarships and financial aid to Dance Academy students to help with their tuition.
- 25,000 people participate each year in dance education programs such as Morning at the Ballet, Moving into Literacy and The Wiggle Jig.
Philanthropic support enhances BalletMet’s impact in our community and enriches the experiences of our artists, students and audience.