The Wiggle Jig
Designed for early childhood students ages 3-5.
Creative and fun dancing becomes a powerful learning experience as youngsters wiggle, glide, leap and twirl through a residency that develops motor skills, socio-emotional behavior, cultural literacy and critical thinking.
- Physical, cognitive and socio-emotional development
- Safe and supportive environment
- Highly trained teaching artists who come to you
- Fun and effective movement-based programs
- Based on the unique needs of your students
ALSO AVAILABLE: THE WIGGLE JIG CHILDREN’S BOOK
Follow the adventures of Leap and Twirl, a silly frog and lovable squirrel, while learning about friendship, collaboration, self-expression, creativity and the joy of dance. Call 614.586.8629 to order your copy or visit barnesandnoble.com.
Read more about The Wiggle Jig in this article by Ambre Emory-Maier and Elle Pierman published in Dance Education in Practice journal.